mo·ti·va·tion mōdəˈvāSH(ə)n noun
- the reason or reasons one has for acting or behaving in a particular way.
- the general desire or willingness of someone to do something.
Home Jobs by MOM was created because of a mother’s curiosity and desire to do more with her life while being a stay at home mom. She could have never imagined it turning into such an amazing motivation source!
These days, Home Jobs By Mom helps parents and entrepreneurs balance this crazy thing called life. We give inspiration and offer realistic tips to help you improve your home and work lives.
From home improvements and repairs to ways to make extra money and parenting advice, Home Jobs By Mom is here to help.
- Krystle has a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology (it gaves her some insight into her alcoholic mother, sort of.).
- They have a lot of pets! Four half siamese female cats, 1 Border Collie pup, 3 hampsters, and a slew of fish.
- She is a born-again Texan. She moved back to good ole San Antonio from The Bluegrass State about 5 years ago.
- She has two rambunctious boys, 9 and 13, with big hearts and BIG spirits. One is a paintball fanatic while the other is all about Roblox.
- My 93-year-old grandfather lives with them and has been teaching Krystle about her Mexican heritage.
- She loves seafood, even sushi, but she’s married to a basic food, game-loving, University of Kentucky basketball fan computer programmer.
- She believes in happily ever afters and fun times while keeping things in perspective.
- She knows people can get past any obstacles that life has thrown them – with faith, hard work, and motivation.
Find out more in Home Jobs by MOM